Rehab Plus India Services
Our highly qualified and experience professional understand each person has unique needs and lifestyle, which is why we are dedicated to providing you with the best of our services. Your comfort and satisfaction are our primary concerns.
What is Physio-Therapy?
Physiotherapy is the health-care profession primarily concerned with the remediation of impairment and disabilities and promotion of mobility, Functional ability, Quality of Life and movement potential through Examination, Evaluation, Diagnosis and physical intervention. It is carried out by Physio-Therapist.
Physio-Therapy also means the treatment of pain, disease, injury and deformity by Physical Agent such as Manual Therapy (Exercise, Mobilization, Manipulation and Techniques etc.) and Electrotherapy Equipment(UST,TENS,MS,IFT,TRACTION,SWD) rather than by drugs.
- SOFT-TISSUE INJURIES
- FROZEN SHOULDER
- SLIP DISC
- BELL'S PALSY
- CEREBRAL PALSY (C.P.)
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE
Occupational therapy involves helping patients recover from hand and arm injuries, neurological or degenerative diseases and work-related injuries and various paediatric conditions. Occupational therapists teach patients how to perform daily activities more independently, increase function of joints and muscles to help regain independence, prevent further disability and educate the patient and his/her family on how to maintain gains made in therapy through a comprehensive home exercise program.
Issues Managed by Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy manages issues regarding :
- Upper extremity injuries / weakness
- Activities of daily living
- Musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) issues
- Therapeutic Adaption / Equipment (recommendation and/or instruction)
- Energy conservation
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delays
- Sensory processing disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders(Autism, attention deficit disorders in children)
- Perceptual / cognitive remediation
- Sensory- motor activities
- Edema control
- Wound and scar management
- Arthritic problems
Objective of treatment
Our objective of treatment is based on "what they need & when the need" to maximize the quality of life and to help individuals achieve as much independence as possible in a timely and cost effective manner.
Our specialty includes treatment of person with :
- Amputation :Upper and lower limb
- Diabetic foot ulcer
- Foot patho- mechanical condition in children and adult
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinal deformity: scoliosis, kyphosis( in children ,adult ,older people)
- Musculoskeletal condition : Back pain ,Flat feet ,Foot drop, Genu Valgus , Genu varus ,Scoliosis ,Kyphosis.
- Neurological condition: Carpel tunnel syndrome, Stroke, Spinabifida, Spinal cord injury ,Claw hand deformity
For those who already use a prosthesis & orthoses but they are facing following problem :
- Phantom pain
- Foot pain
- Painful scars
- Skin irritation or breakdown from the orthoses & prostheses
- Numb feet